All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.35
- AU $67.16Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.87
- AU $13.24Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.75
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $13.49
About this product
- DescriptionWild child and secret romantic Angie wakes up in a hotel room with $3,000 and memories of the night before. Her best friends aren't talking to her, she can't get a job in fashion, her parents are divorcing, and she's about to turn twenty-three. And life is about to get much worse. Brooklyn Girls: Love and Chaos continues the story of our five favorite grads sharing a brownstone and starting out in New York City through Angie's eyes. On a journey from private jets and yacht parties to dirty subways and hipster bars via crazy storms, flash floods, and retail jobs from hell, Angie discovers who she is, what she wants, how she's going to get it and a crazy little thing called true love.Meanwhile, her roommates lives are imploding, too. Coco's self-medicating and self-loathing, Pia's breaking up and cracking up, Madeleine's finding her voice and Julia might just might have met someone she can actually date. Brooklyn Girls is the hilarious, inspiring Gemma Burgess series every twenty-something has been waiting for that tells you that whatever you do, whatever mistakes you make, everything is going to be okay. All you need is a little luck, a little work, and your best friends.
- Author BiographyGEMMA BURGESS spent her twenties getting lost, drunk, dumped, fired, or in a state of mild hysteria, and still managed to have some of the best times of her life. She lives in New York City with her husband and baby.
- Author(s)Gemma Burgess
- PublisherSt. Martin's Griffin
- Date of Publication25/02/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Series TitleBrooklyn Girls
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSt. Martin's Griffin
- Weight281 g
- Width138 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.