All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFeelings of love, the wish for extra-therapeutic social contact, and the experience of sexual urges between psychotherapy patients and their therapists have been an endless source of confusion and misconceptions for those involved with emotional healing. This accessible text offers fresh perspectives and principles of technique for how to best handle expressions of love and sexual desires in the course of a therapy experience. This book is essential for students and practitioners of Counselling and Psychotherapy, at all levels.
- Author BiographyROBERT LANGS, M.D., is Visiting Scholar at the School of Psychotherapy and Counselling, Regent's College, London, UK, and a practicing Psychiatrist and Psychotherapist in New York. He is the author of nearly 50 books for the profession and general public on dreams, psychotherapy, unconscious communication, a science of the mind, emotional life and related topics, including with Palgrave Macmillan, Fundamentals of Adaptive Psychotherapy and Counselling (2004).
- Author(s)Robert Langs
- PublisherPalgrave USA
- Date of Publication23/06/2006
- SubjectPsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationGordonsville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight258 g
- Width139 mm
- Height217 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.61New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.80Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.