Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $21.43Trending at AU $26.97
- AU $33.35Trending at AU $39.38
- AU $11.42Trending at AU $14.04
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $18.29
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $45.18
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $36.07
- AU $11.53Trending at AU $15.10
About this product
- DescriptionA compulsively readable vel about four teenage girls who make a pact to play by the guys' rules when it comes to dating, from debut author Alexis BassSeventeen-year-old Aubrey Housing and her best friends live by a set of rules: Don't fall in love, don't be needy, and don't give away your heart. Following every first kiss with a preemptive strike against future commitment, and giving as little as they kw they'll get in return, Aubrey and her friends have made it to the second semester of their senior year heartbreak-free and with their dignity fully intact.So when Nathan Diggs moves to town, it's big deal. That's what Aubrey keeps telling herself. But there's denying Nathan is different. He's caring and sweet, and they have an instant connection. Aubrey tries to shake it--she's above this--and she pities other girls for t kwing better, but it's too late. Aubrey's already broken the most important rule of all: Do t fall in love.Love and Other Theories is a fast-paced twist on the coming-of-age vel ... and the romantic comedy. With equal parts bite and romance, topped off with an irresistibly engaging voice, Alexis Bass' debut vel is one you won't want to miss.
- Author(s)Alexis Bass
- Date of Publication31/12/2014
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Read byBrittany Pressley
- Contained items statement8 Audio CDs
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time540
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.