All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.75
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.67
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume is the first to use insights from recent feminist theory on the ethic of care to study the slow progress women have made toward political equality.Using empirical case-study materials, including her own interviews with female politicians, Mackay examines care as both a political practice and a political idea, using it to explain the current situation with regard to women's representation and to offer a prescription and resource for change.
- Author(s)Fiona Mackay
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication05/07/2001
- SubjectGender Studies / Gay & Lesbian Studies
- Series TitlePolitical Theory & Contemporary Politics S.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFrances Pinter Publishers Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight299 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.