All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.94
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a selection of challenging, avant-garde music theatre texts by Richard Foreman, founder of the Ontological-Hysteric Theater, in New York, and composer Stanley Silverman. It includes Africanis Instructus , Love and Science and Yiddisher Teddy Bears .
- Author BiographyRichard Foreman founded the Ontological-Hysteric theatre in 1968. The theatre is currently in the historic St. Marks Church, where he rehearses and produced one of his new plays each year, each play performing for 16 weeks every winter.
- Author(s)Richard Foreman,Stanley Silverman
- PublisherTheatre Communications Group Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication14/11/1991
- SubjectDrama Texts, Plays & Screenplays
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTheatre Communications Group Inc.,U.S.
- Weight364 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.