All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $23.13
- AU $12.13Trending at AU $16.78
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $75.06
- AU $19.78Trending at AU $20.54
- AU $52.03Trending at AU $61.25
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.07
- AU $47.08Trending at AU $49.53
About this product
- DescriptionWhen Nick Spalding self-published Love...From Both Sides and Love...And Sleepless Nights he became one of the bestselling ebook authors of 2012. Now for the first time the Love...books are being published in a longer format with more of the love story, more of Laura and Jamie's ups and downs and more of the laugh-out-loud hilarious moments that fans have come to kw and love. Sometimes, the hardest part of becoming a parent is keeping a straight face...Just ask Jamie and Laura Newman, who (thanks to a rather relaxed attitude to contraception) find themselves about to have a baby. It's obviously a terrifying prospect for a newly married couple, but as long as they stick together they'll be just fine...right? They'd better because the path between falling in love and those first few baby steps is littered with obstacles. Featuring a hilarious cast of characters including an overbearing mother-in-law, a terrifying midwife and at least one chorus of mating humpback whales, Love...And Sleepless Nights is the hilarious follow-up vel all about what happens beyond the happy ever after. Falling in love with ather person is easy, making a new one is where things get complicated.
- Author BiographyNick Spalding is an author who, try as he might, can't seem to write anything serious. He's worked in the communications industry his entire life, mainly in media and marketing. As talking rubbish for a living can get tiresome (for anyone other than a politician), he thought he'd have a crack at writing comedy fiction - with an agreeable level of success so far, it has to be said. Nick lives in the South of England with his fiancee. He is approaching his forties with the kind of dread usually associated with a trip to the gallows, suffers from the occasional bout of insomnia, and still thinks Batman is cool. Nick Spalding is one of the top ten bestselling authors in eBook format in 2012. You can find out more about Nick by following him on twitter https://twitter.com/spalding_author or by reading his blog http://spaldings-racket.blogspot.co.uk/
- Author(s)Nick Spalding
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication06/06/2013
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Series TitleLove...
- Series Part/Volume NumberBook 2
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCoronet Books
- Content NoteN/A
- Weight226 g
- Width130 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.