All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat happens between partners that makes love turn to war? How can couples therapists help deescalate the battles? Two leading therapists apply the latest neuroscience research on emotional arousal to help couples regulate each other's emotions, maintain secure attachment, and foster positive, enduring relationships. The neurobiologically-grounded and sensitive approach set forth by Solomon and Tatkin in this book is sure to transform the way clinicians understand and treat couples in therapy.
- Author BiographyMarion Solomon, Ph.D., is a lecturer at the David Geffen School of Medicine, Department of Psychiatry at UCLA, and Senior Extension faculty at the Department of Humanities, Sciences and Social Sciences at UCLA. She is also director of clinical training at the Lifespan Learning Institute and author of Narcissism and Intimacy, co-author of Short Term Therapy For Long Term Change, and co-editor of Countertransference in Couples Therapy and Healing Trauma. Stan Tatkin, PsyD, MFT, developer of a Psychobiological Approach To Couple Therapy(R) (PACT), maintains a private practice in Calabasas, California, and runs therapist training programs in Los Angeles, San Francisco, Seattle, and Austin. As assistant clinical professor at the UCLA David Geffen School of Medicine, Department of Family Medicine, Dr. Tatkin teaches and supervises family medicine residents, and serves as adjunct faculty for several colleges and universities.
- Author(s)Marion Solomon,Stan Tatkin
- PublisherWW Norton & Co
- Date of Publication15/04/2011
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWW Norton & Co
- Weight590 g
- Width165 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine28 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.75
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.