All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAs we come to kw of and believe in God's everlasting love for us, we begin to think about others, through prayer, service, forgiveness and more. These 9 studies will help you build a foundation of confidence in God's love for you and encourage you to respond by loving others The studies cover God's love, the love we need, love that serves, submits, prays, comforts, forgives and unites. This revised title features questions for starting group discussions and for meeting God in personal reflection, as well as a 'w or later' section in each study.
- Author BiographyPhyllis J. Le Peau is an InterVarsity Christian Fellowship area director for colleges and universities in metro Chicago. She coauthored the LifeBuilder Bible Studies Ephesians and James with her husband, Andy, and authored Women in the New Testament.
- Author(s)Phyllis J. Le Peau
- PublisherScripture Union Publishing
- Date of Publication19/09/2015
- SubjectChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Series TitleLifeBuilder Bible Study
- Place of PublicationBucks
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintScripture Union Publishing
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
- AU $57.88Trending at AU $63.53
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $20.35
- AU $16.96Trending at AU $23.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.