Love 'em or Lose 'em: Getting Good People to Stay by Beverly L. Kaye (Paperback, 2008)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $52.73Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $7.00+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith every employee who walks out the door costing the company up to 200 per cent of their annual salary to replace, retention is one of the most important issues facing businesses today. And with so many surveys reporting that employees are unhappy and t working up to their full potential, engagement becomes a second serious and costly issue. The latest edition of this Wall Street Journal bestseller gives everyone from the CEO to the front-line supervisor solutions for engaging and retaining the employees they simply can't afford to lose.Beverly Kaye and Sharon Jordan-Evans offer 26 simple strategies - from A to Z - that managers can use to address their employees' real concerns and keep them engaged. These strategies are neither difficult r costly, because what employees really want - even more than costly added perks like bigger salaries - is meaningful work, opportunities for growth, excellent bosses, and a sense of connectedness to the group. The fourth edition has been extensively revised and updated throughout and includes a new section featuring answers to the most common questions that people are asking the authors about employee retention.
- Author BiographyBeverly Kaye is Founder/CEO of Career Systems, a Talent Development and Engagement Company. She received the ASTD Legend award for her contribution to workplace learning over the past two decades. She is also the author of the classic career development book, Up Is Not The Only Way. Sharon Jordan-Evans is president of the Jordan Evans Group and is a pioneer in the field of employee retention and engagement. She serves as a prominent speaker for numerous conferences and works with Fortune 500 companies such as American Express, Boeing, and Disney. She is also an executive coach, working with the people companies can least afford to lose. Kaye and Jordan-Evans are also the co-authors of Love It Don't Leave It: 26 Ways to Get What You Want at Work.
- Author(s)Beverly L. Kaye
- Date of Publication01/04/2008
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Out-of-print date21/11/2013
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight722 g
- Width203 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.65New
- AU $93.38Used
- AU $93.38New
- AU $101.47New
- AU $80.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.00
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.54
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.44
- AU $39.02Trending at AU $50.24
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $74.12
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.80
- AU $21.33Trending at AU $23.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.