All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionLove in Print in the Sixteenth Century explores the impact of print on conflicting cultural tions about romantic love in the sixteenth century. This popularization of romantic love led to profound transformations in the rhetoric, ideology, and social function of love - transformations that continue to shape cultural tions about love today.
- Author BiographyIan Frederick Moulton is Professor of English at Arizona State University, USA.
- Author(s)Ian Frederick Moulton
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication16/04/2014
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleEarly Modern Cultural Studies Series
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight460 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.