Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $36.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHow can you show love to a child? How can you keep the memories alive? What can you give that expresses your love? If you created a box of love for your child, what would you put in it? This book gives wonderful ideas on a variety of ways to show your love. It captures your child's imagination in a very poetic way. What better way to show your love, share your memories, and create a gift that grows with your child and lasts a lifetime than by giving your child LOVE IN A BOX. Kit Close invites you and your child to revel in love. The love for a child should be embraced and cherished. There is thing greater or more valuable in this world than love.
- Author BiographyKit Close is a mother, grandmother, preschool teacher, children's songwriter, and nature lover who enjoys exploring ways to nurture children through music, stories, and activities that bring joy, love and values into their lives.
- Author(s)Kit Close
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication22/08/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight95 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $74.22New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.43Trending at AU $23.89
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $119.81
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.24Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $74.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.