All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat would you do? Would you kill a man for a lost cause? Could you find love in a crashing airplane? Would you obey an unthinkable order? Could you make friends while waiting for the end of the world? What would you do if you fell in love with your best friend? The stories in this engaging collection explore the choices that make us who we really are.
- Author BiographyDaniel W. Park is a graduate of Swarthmore College, holds a Master of Arts from Stanford University, and has a law degree from Yale Law School. He lives in San Diego with his wife, two boys, and two dogs.
- Author(s)Daniel W Park
- Date of Publication27/02/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectShort Stories & Fiction Anthologies
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight150 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $21.20
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.66
- AU $69.95Trending at AU $77.92
- AU $14.99Trending at AU $20.04
- AU $56.19Trending at AU $59.46
- AU $21.87Trending at AU $24.81
- AU $15.99Trending at AU $21.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.