Brand newLOWEST PRICE
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen her beloved boyfriend Huck dies, Eloise is wrecked. The ultimate golden couple, she will never find love as perfect ever again. But then Eloise begins to unravel her 'perfect' relationship and finds she has questions. And so, angry and sad, she texts Huck's phone as if he can receive her messages from beyond the grave. She never expected to get a reply ...Dan is travelling Spain in one last hurrah before uni and real life kick in. He's ready for love, but t of the casual kind. He's t met the girl that's going to set his world alight. But he's ready for her when she decides to make an appearance. One night on his travels, Dan discovers an abandoned phone. He pockets it, then forgets about it. He never expected it to ring ...
- Author BiographyLee Monroe was born in London, but spent a short time living by the sea with her family when she was a teenager. She moved back to the heart of the city as soon as she could, and now lives in Westminster. Lee was an obsessive reader as a child, and still is. She has worked in publishing and contributed to, and ghost-written books.
- Author(s)Lee Monroe
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication04/07/2013
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Children's Books
- Weight288 g
- Width140 mm
- Height202 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 4
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.