Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.99Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by sunrisebookshop
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionKate Winters might just be 'that' girl. You kw the one. The girl who, for particular reason, doesn't get the guy, doesn't have children, doesn't get the romantic happy ever after. So she needs a plan. What does she like doing? What didn't she get to do because she fell in love? What would she be happy spending the rest of her life doing if love never showed up again? This is one girl's journey to take back what love stole* As addictive as One Day, funnier than Bridget Jones, as beautiful and touching as When God Was a Rabbit, this is for fans of good books, bad TV and long chats over wine. Tell us what love has stolen from you: facebook.com/loveisathief; @clairegarber *And maybe find love again along the way
- Author BiographyClaire Garber was born in Southampton, England in 1978, the same year Olivia Newton-John told John Travolta he was the one that she wanted and Space Invaders were launched. Claire has worked as a freelance winter sports travel writer, a copywriter and in property, all as a means to fund her writing. More recently she planted some magic beans. She now lives between London and the French Alps working as a Film Location Agent in London and working at finding a French boyfriend when in France. How else will she ever manage to write another book?
- Author(s)Claire Garber
- PublisherHarlequin (UK)
- Date of Publication01/07/2013
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationRichmond
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight280 g
- Width126 mm
- Height198 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.10
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.89
- AU $79.92Trending at AU $82.53
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $78.95
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $27.10
- AU $44.25Trending at AU $49.22
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.63
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.