All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionStop hating your house and start adoring it 40 steps to make your home express who you are and work for how you really live. Love the House You re In is about more than creating a beautiful space; it s about creating a home that reflects you and all that you find comforting and inspiring in your life. Decorating your home can be daunting and overwhelming, but here s the secret: If you want to love your house, the inspiration and ideas need to come from you. Love the House You re In provides the tools to do just that. Through 40 actionable steps, you will: Explore your life story: Mine your life for those things that inspire stalgia and create a positive connection to memories, explore your family s heritage, and be conscious of how you want to live w. Understand what you re working with: Take stock of your stuff, understand the history of your home, and get clear on the space you have. Create an inspired action plan: Discover how to approach design room-by-room, find the through line that ties the whole house together, and work in ways that empower your own ideas and creativity. Learn the design skills that matter: Get tips on picking paint colors, choosing window dressings, arranging art, and more. When you start decorating your home with you as the starting point, you can create a highly personalized space that reflects your past, your future, and how you want to live today. In the process, you ll gain the confidence and inspiration to come up with a functional and fabulous living space that s just right for you and your life.
- Author BiographyPAIGE RIEN, interior designer, mother of four, and passionate home lover, wants you to love where you live and believes you can do the work to get there. She consults with families all over the world to make interior design accessible, friendly, and multidimensional, encouraging clients to bring their whole selves into creating a home. Paige was one of two designers on HGTV's top-rated Hidden Potential for five seasons. She also appeared on HGTV's Curb Appeal and was the winner of Pier's 1 Imports' Design & Conquer Challenge in 2011, a contest featured on YouTube in four webisodes. When she is not working on a television project, she is helping others make real changes in their homes with a dynamic, creative, and spiritual approach to home improvement, or diving into the next project in her own home outside Washington, DC.
- Author(s)Paige Rien
- PublisherShambhala Publications Inc
- Date of Publication10/03/2016
- SubjectHouse & Home
- Place of PublicationBoston
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRoost Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width137 mm
- Height188 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.