All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Countess of Sheffield has given up on love. After her two dearest friends marry gentlemen originally destined to meet her at the altar, she can longer maintain a serene facade with the other members of the secret widow's club. So she flees rth-right into an unexpected sw storm in the wilds of Yorkshire. When her carriage crashes, Grace Sheffey does t realize the tall, rugged stranger who saves her life will tempt her to blossom into the woman she is destined to become-a lady willing to fight for her happiness. And sinfully handsome Michael Rainier, the orphaned son of a dissolute earl, with secrets to hide, challenges her courage and promises that happiness.
- Author BiographySophia Nash was born in Switzerland and raised in France and the United States, but says her heart resides in Regency England. Her ancestor, an infamous French admiral who traded epic cannon fire with the British Royal Navy, is surely turning in his grave. Before pursuing her long-held dream of writing, Sophia was an award-winning television producer for a CBS affiliate, a congressional speechwriter, and a nonprofit CEO. She lives in the Washington, D.C., suburbs with her husband and two children. Sophia's novels have won twelve national awards, including the prestigious RITA(R) Award, and two spots on Booklist's Top Ten Romances of the Year.
- Author(s)Sophia Nash
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication01/03/2009
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Series TitleWidows Club
- Series Part/Volume Number3
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAvon Books
- Weight179 g
- Width106 mm
- Height171 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsMass market (rack) paperback
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.14
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $16.78
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $75.03
- AU $11.81Trending at AU $19.09
- AU $19.78Trending at AU $20.54
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $47.08Trending at AU $49.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.