CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionAdvice based on decades of research conducted by social scientists involving thousands of families. This one-of-a-kind book offers practical, ready-to-use guidelines to problems affecting parents and educators including childcare, healthcare or the difficult teenage years. The author's deep insight into human behaviour, sprinkled with case studies and supported by the science of good parenting, is compelling reading. Family feuds, strained relationships, children's tantrums, schooling problems, exam stress and many more everyday parenting topics are dealt with clarity and simplicity. It t only gives hope but also shows ways to: build family pride; self-esteem; the will to succeed It holds your hand like a commanding friend and takes you on a refreshing, enriching journey.
- Author BiographyCedric M Kenny is a student motivator, family counsellor, education adviser, corporate trainer and author. He is the leading pioneer in conducting workshops on Quick Learning Techniques with over thirty years of experience at all ages -- from toddlers to senior executives.
- Author(s)Cedric M. Kenny
- PublisherWisdom Tree
- Date of Publication01/03/2007
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationNew Delhi
- Country of PublicationIndia
- ImprintWisdom Tree
- Content Noteb/w illus
- Weight474 g
- Width215 mm
- Height140 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.