All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGorgeously soft and romantic, the beautiful lacy knits in this book beg to be touched and worn against the skin. These unique, feminine pieces, embellished with photos, beads, and other accents, will be the focal point of any outfit.
- Author BiographyEva-Maria Maier is a knitting pattern designer and author who lives in Germany.
- Author(s)Eva-Maria Maier
- PublisherStackpole Books
- Date of Publication21/04/2015
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationMechanicsburg, Pennsylvania
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStackpole Books
- Content Note100 colour illustrations
- Weight220 g
- Width202 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine5 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $6.15New
- AU $22.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $30.44New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.03
- AU $29.58Trending at AU $30.44
- AU $49.31Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.36
- AU $39.21Trending at AU $43.41
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.