All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLovely little Libby isn't so pretty when she is mean and yells at her mother. Her mother says she is just a drama queen, and is afraid to say to Libby who wants everything she sees. Libby had a terrible problem with being mean; and something had to be done. What do you think happened that helped to solve Libby's problem? Do you sometimes have a problem like Libby's? Penelope Dyan explores one more facet of growing up as only she can. An award winning author and poet, former teacher, and an attorney, Dyan puts her pen and skills to the page and creates yet ather kid-friendly, funny book with a great big message. Libby isn't as lovely as she looks, and she needs some help to become the very best person she can be. We should all be the very best we can be, and part of that is just being nice, because it is good to just be a very nice person; and being a nice person is sure to make you a happy person. Everyone is mean sometimes, No one is perfect. But it is t good to be mean all of the time. Read Lovely Libby and find out what happens to one girl who changes her bad ways.
- Author(s)Penelope Dyan
- PublisherBellissima Publishing
- Date of Publication26/08/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBellissima Publishing
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight82 g
- Width216 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Illustrator(s)Penelope Dyan
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.