All listings for this product
About this product
- Description1. Don't talk about love. 2. Don't think about love. 3. Thinking and talking about love leads to Love, which is the enemy...For 17-year-old lsis Blake, the list has one goal, to ensure she never falls in love again. Ever. As lsis and her mom settle into their new home in Buttcrack-of-Nowhere, Ohio, lsis is rockin' the purple hair and a beat up old car and hoping like hell that one learns that a) she used to be fat and b) she used to have a heart. Naturally, lsis opts for social suicide instead by punching the cold and untouchably handsome Ice Prince -a.k.a. Jack Hunter-right in his smug face. Now the school hallways are an epic a battleground as lsis and the Ice Prince engage in a vicious game of social warfare. But sometimes to kw your enemy is to love him...
- Author BiographySara Wolf lives in San Diego, California, where she burns instead of tans. When she isn't pouring her allotted lifeforce into writing, she's reading, accidentally burning houses down whilst baking, or making faces at her highly appreciative cat.
- Author(s)Sara Wolf
- PublisherEntangled Publishing, LLC
- Date of Publication01/03/2016
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationFort Collins
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintEntangled Publishing, LLC
- Weight272 g
- Width137 mm
- Height205 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.