All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHome is where the heart is, and Kate thinks a lot about making people feel at home. She works for a global hotel corporation. She has two young children, and a husband of ten years. Now, both Kate's home and her heart are about to implode: she has discovered a series of emails from her husband Adam to ather woman. Probing for answers, she realizes this t the worst possible discovery - in fact, it is only the beginning. As her family unravels, Kate's job becomes increasingly demanding - but how can she provide the perfect guest experience when her own foundations have been kcked away? She tries to hold things together for her daughters, but doesn't kw what to tell them when they ask when Adam is coming home. Who was the man with whom Kate built a life? And what is he to her w? Told with warmth, wit and grace, Lover is a vel about marriage, family, and work - an unforgettable account of having the strength to find one's place in the world.
- Author BiographyAnna Raverat is the acclaimed author of Signs of Life. Lover is her second novel.
- Author(s)Anna Raverat
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication10/03/2016
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight470 g
- Width145 mm
- Height222 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edition StatementMain Market Ed.
- Interest AgeFrom 18
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.10
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.89
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $78.95
- AU $44.25Trending at AU $49.22
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.65
- AU $13.84Trending at AU $17.86
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $21.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.