All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.44
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.12
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.24
- AU $52.90Trending at AU $53.46
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.41
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.82
- AU $12.24Trending at AU $21.10
About this product
- DescriptionA passionate love affair. A happy young family. And a successful 30-year marriage. But which one will be destroyed by the truth? Sophie and her sister, Jess, grow up kwing that a few little lies are necessary: You look great. It was only a joke. He's just stressed. It doesn't matter. Everything's fine. Everybody does it, don't they? But what about the big lies - about love, power and money? When Sophie discovers her father's secret, and Jess falls in love with the charismatic Jake, Sophie has to look at her own life again. Should she keep quiet or tear her family apart with the truth? And if she tells, who will pay the ultimate price?
- Author BiographyNina Bell has written for most national newspapers and magazines, and has also written a number of radio plays, broadcast on Radio 4. She is the author of two previous novels, The Inheritance and Sisters-in-Law. Nina lives in Kent with her husband and two children.
- Author(s)Nina Bell
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication16/09/2010
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight285 g
- Width125 mm
- Height196 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.