All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom author, Chiara Talluto a new Christian romance! Love's Perfect Surrender by Chiara Talluto is a heartwarming story of a marriage. Antoinette and Vito Libero are a childless couple who, after years of infertility treatments and disappointments, are ready to give up. Vito feels that he longer loves his wife and, is about to ask for a divorce, when Antoinette becomes pregnant. Vito is filled with doubts. Will he be able to remain in the marriage for the sake of the child? They bear a daughter, Isabella, who's born with a Congenital Limb Deficiency, and this puts further stress on the relationship between Antoinette and Vito. Can the Liberos raise this physically challenged child and mend their broken marriage at the same time? This is a timely story with challenges that face many couples today. -Helen Osterman, author of The Emma Winberry series Thirty-eight year old ANTOINETTE LIBERO'S life is at a crossroad. Her plans for a family are shattered. Unable to bear children, her husband, VITO, plagued by disappointments, wants out, and is ready to ask for a divorce when she miraculously becomes pregnant. With renewed hope, Antoinette is determined to mend her faulty marriage to her husband. During the pregnancy, complications threaten the fetus if gone to term. Against the doctor's orders to do any further testing, Antoinette forges ahead with the baby in her womb. Will her husband change his mind and be able to remain in the marriage for the sake of the child? They fortunately bear a daughter, ISABELLA LOUISE, who's born with a Congenital Limb Deficiency, and this puts more tension on the already strained bond between them. Can the Liberos put aside their differences and individual perceptions, raise a physically challenged child, and rebuild their broken union at the same time? If you enjoyed Angels Walking by Karen Kingsbury, you may enjoy the Christian romance, Love's Perfect Surrender! Scroll up to buy it w!
- Author BiographyChiara Talluto's passion is writing stories about people who struggle with decisions and conflicts that arise in their life. Her desire...Changing people's hearts to better themselves. Her goal...Leave nothing unfinished. For all that's been said, let it be done. She lives with her family in the western suburbs of Chicago, IL.
- Author(s)Chiara Talluto
- Date of Publication25/04/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight395 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.62
- AU $69.95Trending at AU $77.81
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $59.41
- AU $21.81Trending at AU $24.79
- AU $15.99Trending at AU $21.19
- AU $19.98Trending at AU $20.66
- AU $39.99Trending at AU $40.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.