All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.10
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.89
- AU $79.92Trending at AU $82.53
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $78.95
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $27.10
- AU $44.25Trending at AU $49.22
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.63
About this product
- DescriptionSebastian Fallon has become a psychotic abusive husband. He believes he has killed his pregnant wife Grace so flees to Afghanistan as a reporter for a San Francisco Media Network. But world news states that he has been blown up by insurgents. Has Grace found solace with the Greek billionaire boss of the Media Network Maxim Andreous? After a chance meeting in a corridor Max is besotted with Grace. But have the two lovers left behind the past, or will the past reappear to threaten their lives and the lives of their children?
- Author BiographyJenna has always been an avid reader and writer from childhood. She retired from being a director of her own company to write full time when her gorgeous husband died suddenly on holiday. She loves animals and helping others using her natural gift of mediumship and healing. She also loves weaving the characters in her books with intrigue, love, murder and sex.
- Author(s)Jenna Kirby
- PublisherAustin Macauley Publishers
- Date of Publication29/08/2014
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAustin Macauley Publishers
- Out-of-print date30/11/2016
- Weight454 g
- Width133 mm
- Height200 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.