Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $19.44+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.26
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.32
About this product
- DescriptionIn his magnificent classic, Chuck Colson shakes the church from its complacency with a penetrating look at the cost of being Christian. For those who have wondered whether there isn't more to Christianity than what they have kwn--and for those who have never considered the question--Loving God points the way to faith's cutting edge. Here is a compelling, probing look at the cost of discipleship and the meaning of the first and greatest commandment--one that will strum a deeper, truer chord within even as it strips away the trappings of shallow, cultural Christianity. Looking for the complete volume on Christian living? This is it. And the title sums it up. If you desire life deep, rich, and meaningful, then it is simply Loving God. Joni Eareckson Tada President, Joni and Friends
- Author BiographyCharles Colson, well-known syndicated columnist, author, and international speaker, is founder and chairman of Prison Fellowship and host of the daily radio commentary BreakPoint. An honors graduate of George Washington University, he served from 1969 to 1973 as special counsel to President Richard M. Nixon. Colson's articles appear in magazines and newspapers such as Christianity Today, the Washington Post, the Wall Street Journal, USA Today, and the Chicago Tribune. He has written twenty books, the most recent of which is How Shall We Now Live? Charles Colson donates the royalties from his books to Prison Fellowship.
- PrizesWinner of Christian Book Award 1984.
- Author(s)Charles W. Colson
- Date of Publication13/05/1997
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationGrand Rapids
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight240 g
- Width137 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
- Interest AgeFrom 18 To 99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.