All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.41
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
About this product
- DescriptionSamir is the drop dead gorgeous man who rescued Shaniyah from her horrible living situation years ago. Their relationship is the epitome of 'Black Love', but it still can't shield this loving father from the harmful call of the streets. After struggling to raise her young son without his dad, Shaniyah is somewhat relieved when Samir resurfaces and becomes an integral part of his son's life, but soon reminded of what can happen when you love an OG. Will Samir rise to the challenge and help his son be a better father for his seed, or will loving him kill them all?
- Author(s)Kinshasha Serbin
- PublisherKensington Publishing
- Date of Publication27/10/2016
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUrban Books
- Weight249 g
- Width105 mm
- Height171 mm
- Spine30 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.