Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.44
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.12
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.24
- AU $52.90Trending at AU $53.46
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.41
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.82
- AU $12.24Trending at AU $21.10
About this product
- DescriptionLoving an Addict has been a work in progress for several years. Author Nicole Martin tells the story of how a young successful woman in Baltimore County falls in love with a intelligent black man and finds out later he is addicted to drugs. Nicole takes you on a roller coaster ride with her characters Sasha and Malachi. Sasha's life of partying with her best friends Paris and Tia. Her ups and downs and ...most of all how her life is turned upside down. Each page is filled with suspense and has you wondering what will happen next. Sypsis: Get ready to enjoy a gripping nail biting vel of how a successful young Baltimore female whose life is turned upside down just by meeting whom she thought to be the man of her dreams. Sasha is a single mom of two daughters and supervisor of an established nprofit agency in Baltimore City; she meets Malachi whom is charming handsome and very intelligent; she falls head over heels in love with him and finds out later he is addicted to drugs. Will Sasha be able to up stand the storm that awaits her? Will her life of partying with her best friends, daily shopping sprees and traveling be turned into a life filled with vacant houses, pawnshops, stealing and crack pipes? Will she be able to stand the storm that awaits her or will she break?
- Author BiographyMy Bio Nicole Martin currently resides in Baltimore County. She started off writing poems at the age of 9 and dreamed of becoming an published author. She has been exposed to so much in her life from being spoiled and given anything she wanted from her mother and father to having to live to survive each day not knowing where her next meal would come from for both her and her children. She knows what it's like to have and not have. To go from being a supervisor to living in poverty, being evicted constantly and living on welfare. She experienced the feeling of losing her father at age 17 her mother at age 33 and her daughter just eighteen months before publishing this story. She knows the true meaning of having to put her pride aside to survive.
- Author(s)Nicole Martin
- Date of Publication10/01/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight191 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.