All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.39Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionThe Black Church has been extremely silent about issues surrounding the sexual dimension of the body, the appreciation of the body, and the erotic. This work presents an argument that the Black Church must begin to address the significance of sexuality if it is to actually present liberation as a mode of existence that fully appreciates the body.
- Author BiographyDwight N. Hopkins is Professor of Theology and Director of MA Studies in the Divinity School, University of Chicago, USA.
- PublisherPalgrave USA
- Date of Publication25/09/2007
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Series TitleBlack Religion/Womanist Thought/Social Justice
- Place of PublicationGordonsville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight484 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byAnthony B. Pinn,Dwight N. Hopkins
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.