All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen you have been the victim of abuse, loving the Self is t an easy thing to do. But in order to live a more satisfying life experience, one must heal the wounds of the past, so that the connection to Self can be made. Once the wounds have healed, and the minds chatter has eased, loving the Self then becomes possible. All love starts with Self-love.
- Author BiographyLisa A. Romano is a Certified Self Mastery Life Coach who specializes in empowering adult children from dysfunctional homes with the tools they need to move beyond their 12 step programs and shadow selves. I assist people conquer their limiting, unconscious beliefs about Self;the ones they were programmed to believe when they were little and impressionable that created the shadow self. I help adult children from all sorts of dysfunctional homes and otherwise 'normal homes' to create new belief systems that serve to facilitate their personal growth. Through a co-creative coaching/mentoring relationship unconscious beliefs are made conscious and new beliefs about the divine Self are created.
- Author(s)MS Lisa a Romano
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication06/02/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight191 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.02New
- AU $5.82New
- AU $22.48New
- AU $33.47New
- AU $30.62New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $62.02
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.88
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $29.58Trending at AU $30.62
- AU $49.31Trending at AU $53.06
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.55
- AU $39.26Trending at AU $43.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.