All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLow-Abundance Proteome Discovery addresses the most critical challenge in biomarker discovery and progress: the identification of low-abundance proteins. The book describes an original strategy developed by the authors that permits the detection of protein species typically found in very low abundance and that may yield valuable clues to future discoveries. Kwn as combinatorial peptide ligand libraries, these new methodologies are one of the hottest topics related to the study of proteomics and have applications in medical diagstics, food quality, and plant analysis. The book is written for university and industry scientists starting proteomic studies of complex matrices (e.g., biological fluids, biopsies, recalcitrant plant tissues, foodstuff, and beverage analysis), researchers doing wet chemistry, and graduate-level students in the areas of analytical and biochemistry, biology, and genetics.
- Author(s)Dr. Egisto Boschetti,Pier Giorgio Righetti
- PublisherElsevier Science Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication16/05/2013
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintElsevier Science Publishing Co Inc
- Content NoteIllustrated
- Weight1110 g
- Width216 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.