All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWe all need a little sugar every w and then. Sometimes you simply crave a little something sweet, but desserts and treats often have a reputation for ruining your diet. Wouldn't it be great if you could eat all the cakes, cookies, and sweets you wanted without gaining weight? With the tasty treats in this book, you w can! Learn to substitute coconut flour for wheat and replace sugar with natural sweeteners--you won't be able to taste the difference. These healthy alternatives are perfect for both satisfying your own sugar craving and serving at parties and get-togethers. Your guests will be impressed with the delectable treats and grateful for their health benefits. Healthy, yet scrumptious recipes include: Blueberry Mousse Cake Mini Strawberry Mousse Pies Rhubarb Cheesecake Orange Cookies Raspberry Panna Cotta Pie With Cakes and Desserts with Low Carb High Fat, you can satisfy your sweet tooth without ruining your diet. This book is a must-have for the health-conscious baker. Skyhorse Publishing, along with our Good Books and Arcade imprints, is proud to publish a broad range of cookbooks, including books on juicing, grilling, baking, frying, home brewing and winemaking, slow cookers, and cast iron cooking. We've been successful with books on gluten-free cooking, vegetarian and vegan cooking, paleo, raw foods, and more. Our list includes French cooking, Swedish cooking, Austrian and German cooking, Cajun cooking, as well as books on jerky, canning and preserving, peanut butter, meatballs, oil and vinegar, bone broth, and more. While t every title we publish becomes a New York Times bestseller or a national bestseller, we are committed to books on subjects that are sometimes overlooked and to authors whose work might t otherwise find a home.
- Author BiographyMariann Andersson is a professional hairstylist and mother of three. In addition to low carb baking and blogging, she is passionate about gardening and oil painting. She is the author of Low Carb High Fat Baking and Low Carb High Fat Bread. Mariann Andersson lives in Boras, Sweden.
- Author(s)Mariann Andersson
- PublisherSkyhorse Publishing
- Date of Publication17/11/2015
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSkyhorse Publishing
- Content Note38 color photos
- Weight614 g
- Width190 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $67.92Trending at AU $111.00
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $42.49
- AU $18.56Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.98
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.29
- AU $51.95Trending at AU $53.03
- AU $22.59Trending at AU $27.63
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.