All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $74.74
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.46
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.65
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.44
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.36
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.46
About this product
- DescriptionMultiple-input multiple-output (MIMO) systems can increase the spectral efficiency in wireless communications. However, the interference becomes the major drawback that leads to high computational complexity at both transmitter and receiver. In particular, the complexity of MIMO receivers can be prohibitively high. As an efficient mathematical tool to devise low complexity approaches that mitigate the interference in MIMO systems, lattice reduction (LR) has been widely studied and employed over the last decade. The co-authors of this book are world's leading experts on MIMO receivers, and here they share the key findings of their research over years. They detail a range of key techniques for receiver design as multiple transmitted and received signals are available. The authors first introduce the principle of signal detection and the LR in mathematical aspects. They then move on to discuss the use of LR in low complexity MIMO receiver design with respect to different aspects, including uncoded MIMO detection, MIMO iterative receivers, receivers in multiuser scenarios, and multicell MIMO systems.
- Author BiographyDr. Lin Bai is an Associate Professor at School of Electronic and Information Engineering, Beihang University (University of Aeronautics and Astronautics, BUAA), Beijing, China. Prof. Jinho Choi researches and teaches at Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology in South Korea. Prof. Quan Yu is a Research Fellow at the Institute of China Electronic System Engineering Corporation. He is an Academician of Chinese Academy of Engineering (CAE).
- Author(s)Bai-Lin Hao,Jinho Choi,Quan Yu
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication14/03/2014
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note59 black & white illustrations, 23 black & white tables, biography
- Weight648 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.