Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.50Trending at AU $111.84
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.50
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.50
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.97
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.12
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.34
About this product
- DescriptionLow Cost Design is based on the principle that the most invative design ideas are t necessarily the ones passing through the patent offices, architectural and design studios or the computers of multinational companies; on the contrary, they are often born from some simple everyday solutions and the brilliant flash of a practical mind. Functioning as a visual dictionary of everyday ingenuity and self-sufficiency, and spanning Northern Europe and the southern Mediterranean, this second volume of Low Cost Design catalogues further inspiring examples of the creative repurposing of detritus, and of overlooked land, by ordinary people--whether for reasons of subsistence, politics or sheer artistry. As in the first volume, the various invations are classified as either objects or actions. Together they form a fascinating sociological, urban and ethgraphical parama of contemporary kwhow.
- Date of Publication15/10/2011
- LanguageEnglish and Italian
- SubjectDesign & Commercial Art
- Place of PublicationMilan
- Country of PublicationItaly
- Content Note400 colour
- Weight907 g
- Width220 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byDaniele Pario Perra
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.