Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $14.37Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by oodals
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGeorgie has a glamorous career in fashion. Her boss doesn't kw her name, but working for a genius will pay off one day. She hopes. She also has great friends. Granted, they're sometimes a bit superficial, but who wants to discuss a global crisis on a Friday night? And she's enjoying her single life. Eighteen months of celibacy, and t a hot prospect in sight. Perhaps life's t quite what she was hoping for...But how can she change it, and what does she really want? Stuck somewhere between a quarter-life crisis and self-fulfillment, Georgie is determined that this year, everything will be different. Armed only with her sense of humour, some black eyeliner and her best attempt at 'charming', she's on the way. But just how long will the new improved Georgie last? Low Expectations is a smart, raunchy, laugh-out-loud vel about what it means to be a 'Real Woman' today.
- Author BiographyElizabeth Aaron is a Fashion Design graduate who has worked for Alexander McQueen, Jonathan Saunders and Givenchy. She moved to Paris in 2012 to write Low Expectations while working as a nanny. She is currently writing her second novel and first screenplay. She lives in Paris, but is frequently in the UK.
- Author(s)Elizabeth Aaron
- PublisherQuercus Publishing
- Date of Publication17/07/2014
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintQuercus Publishing
- Weight262 g
- Width132 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.14
- AU $12.83Trending at AU $16.78
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $74.21
- AU $11.81Trending at AU $19.09
- AU $19.78Trending at AU $20.54
- AU $29.20Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $21.54Trending at AU $22.68
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.