All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $46.87
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $23.77Trending at AU $25.71
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.10Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
About this product
- DescriptionAdvanced concepts for wireless communications offer a vision of techlogy that is embedded in our surroundings and practically invisible, but present whenever required. Although the use of deep submicron CMOS processes allows for an unprecedented degree of scaling in digital circuitry, it complicates the implementation and integration of traditional RF circuits. The requirement for long operating life under limited energy supply also poses severe design constraints, particularly in critical applications in commerce, healthcare, and security. These challenges call for invative design solutions at the circuit and system levels. Low Power Emerging Wireless Techlogies addresses the crucial scientific and techlogical challenges for the realization of fully integrated, highly efficient, and cost-effective solutions for emerging wireless applications. Get Insights from the Experts on Wireless Circuit Design The book features contributions by top international experts in wireless circuit design representing both industry and academia. They explore the state of the art in wireless communication for 3G and 4G cellular networks, millimeter-wave applications, wireless sensor networks, and wireless medical techlogies. The emphasis is on low-power wireless applications, RF building blocks for wireless applications, and short-distance and beam steering. Topics covered include new opportunities in body area networks, medical implants, satellite communications, automobile radar detection, and wearable electronics. Exploit the Potential behind Emerging Green Wireless Techlogies A must for anyone serious about future wireless techlogies, this multidisciplinary book discusses the challenges of emerging power-efficient applications. Written for practicing engineers in the wireless communication field who have some experience in integrated circuits, it is also a valuable resource for graduate students.
- Author BiographyKrzysztof (Kris) Iniewski manages R&D at Redlen Technologies, Inc., a startup company in Vancouver, Canada. He is also a president of CMOS Emerging Technologies, an organization of high-tech events covering communications, microsystems, optoelectronics, and sensors. Dr. Iniewski has held numerous faculty and management positions at the University of Toronto, University of Alberta, SFU, and PMC-Sierra, Inc. He has published more than 100 research papers in international journals and conferences. He holds 18 international patents granted in the United States, Canada, France, Germany, and Japan. He is a frequent invited speaker, has consulted for multiple organizations internationally, and has written and edited several books. Reza Mahmoudi is currently an associate professor in the field of ultrahigh frequency front-end electronics in the Department of Electrical Engineering at Eindhoven University of Technology, the Netherlands. He earned his Ph.D. from the Delft University of Technology, the Netherlands, in 2001. He has worked for Philips Discrete Semiconductors in Nijmegen, the Netherlands, and Advanced Wave Research in El Segundo, California. Dr. Mahmoudi's research efforts concentrate on the areas of ultrahigh speed communication as well as high resolution imaging systems. He has contributed to 85 academic publications.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication28/02/2013
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleDevices, Circuits, and Systems
- Series Part/Volume Number13
- Place of PublicationBosa Roca
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCRC Press Inc
- Content Note229 black & white illustrations, 31 black & white tables
- Weight680 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byKrzysztof Iniewski,Reza Mahmoudi
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.