All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.35Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- DescriptionLow-Power Low-Voltage Sigma-Delta Modulators in Nameter CMOS .
- Author BiographyProf. Michiel Steyaert received his Ph.D. degree in electronics from the Katholieke Universiteit Leuven (KUL) in June 1987. In 1988 he was an associated assistant professor at the U.C.L.A. From 1989 he joined the ESAT-MICAS group at the KUL, were he is now a Full Professor. His current research interests are in analog integrated circuits for high-frequency telecommunication systems and high performance analog signal processing. He authored or co-authored over 250 papers and co-authored over 5 books. He received the 1990 European Solid-State Circuits Conference Best Paper Award, the 1995 and 1997 ISSCC Evening Session Award, the 1999 IEEE Circuit and Systems Society Guillemin-Cauer Award and the 1991 NFWO Alcatel-Bell-Telephone award for innovative work in integrated circuits for telecommunications.
- Author(s)Libin Yao,Michiel Steyaert,Willy M. C. Sansen
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication06/02/2006
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleThe Springer International Series in Engineering and Computer Science
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 868
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight438 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.