All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe book provides a comprehensive coverage of different aspects of low power circuit synthesis at various levels of design hierarchy; starting from the layout level to the system level. For a seamless understanding of the subject, basics of MOS circuits has been introduced at transistor, gate and circuit level; followed by various low-power design methodologies, such as supply voltage scaling, switched capacitance minimization techniques and leakage power minimization approaches. The content of this book will prove useful to students, researchers, as well as practicing engineers.
- Author BiographyAjit Pal is currently a Professor in the Department of Computer Science and Engineering at Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur (IITKGP). He received his M.Tech. and Ph.D. degrees for the Institute of Radio Physics and Electronics from Calcutta University in 1971 and 1976, respectively. Before joining IITKGP in the year 1982, he served at Indian Statistical Institute (ISI), Calcutta; Indian Telephone Industries (ITI), Naini and Defense Electronics Research Laboratory (DLRL), Hyderabad in various capacities. He was designated professor in 1988 and served as Head of Computer Center from 1993 to 1995 and Head of the Computer Science and Engineering Department from 1995 to 1998. His research interests include embedded systems, low-power VLSI circuits, sensor networks and optical communication. He has served as the principal investigator of several sponsored research projects including 'Low Power circuits' sponsored by Intel, USA and 'formal methods for power intent verification', sponsored by Synopsis (India) Pvt. Ltd. He has over 150 publications in reputed journals and conference proceedings and three books entitled Microprocessors: Principles and Applications, Microcontrollers: Principles and Applications and Data Communication and Computer Networks. He is a Fellow of IETE, India and Senior Member of IEEE, USA.
- Author(s)Ajit Pal
- PublisherSpringer, India, Private Ltd
- Date of Publication19/11/2014
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew Delhi
- Country of PublicationIndia
- ImprintSpringer, India, Private Ltd
- Content Note303 black & white illustrations, 57 black & white tables, biography
- Weight801 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine24 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.68Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.51Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.