Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.00Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionThis book teaches basic and advanced concepts, new methodologies and recent developments in VLSI techlogy with a focus on low power design. It provides insight on how to use Tanner Spice, Cadence tools, Xilinx tools, VHDL programming and Sypsis to design simple and complex circuits using latest state-of-the art techlogies. Emphasis is placed on fundamental transistor circuit-level design concepts.
- Author BiographyA. Sarkar, Government Engg. College, Kalyani; S. De, M.Chanda, Inst. of Technology; ,C.K. Sarkar, Jadavpur University, Kolkata, India
- Author(s)Angsuman Sarkar,Chandan Kumar Sarkar,Manash Chanda,Swapnadip De
- PublisherDe Gruyter
- Date of Publication08/08/2016
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintDe Gruyter Oldenbourg
- Content Note287 black & white illustrations, 23 black & white tables, 287 schw.-w. Abb., 23 schw.-w. Tab.
- Weight681 g
- Width170 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Interest AgeCollege Graduate Student
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.