All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionThis unique book provides an overview of the current state of the art and very recent research results that have been achieved as part of the Low-Power Initiative of the European Union, in the field of analogue, RF and mixed-signal design methodologies and CAD tools.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication25/04/2013
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note33 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight510 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byGeorges Gielen,John Gerrits,Piet Wambacq
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2003
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.