All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLow-Power Digital VLSI Design: Circuits and Systems addresses both process techlogies and device modeling. Power dissipation in CMOS circuits, several practical circuit examples, and low-power techniques are discussed. Low-voltage issues for digital CMOS and BiCMOS circuits are emphasized. The book also provides an extensive study of advanced CMOS subsystem design. A low-power design methodology is presented with various power minimization techniques at the circuit, logic, architecture and algorithm levels. Features: * Low-voltage CMOS device modeling, techlogy files, design rules * Switching activity concept, low-power guidelines to engineering practice * Pass-transistor logic families * Power dissipation of I/O circuits * Multi- and low-VT CMOS logic, static power reduction circuit techniques * State of the art design of low-voltage BiCMOS and CMOS circuits * Low-power techniques in CMOS SRAMS and DRAMS * Low-power on-chip voltage down converter design * Numerous advanced CMOS subsystems (e.g. adders, multipliers, data path, memories, regular structures, phase-locked loops) with several design options trading power, delay and area * Low-power design methodology, power estimation techniques * Power reduction techniques at the logic, architecture and algorithm levels * More than 190 circuits explained at the transistor level.
- Author(s)Abdellatif Bellaouar,Mohamed I. Elmasry
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication27/09/2012
- SubjectEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight836 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1995
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $33.32New
- AU $30.40New
- AU $20.46New
- AU $30.87New
- AU $21.77New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.64
- AU $60.91Trending at AU $63.18
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.28
- AU $28.30Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $44.93Trending at AU $46.37
- AU $18.77Trending at AU $24.64
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.