All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.75
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
About this product
- DescriptionBy 2020, some experts predict the world's energy consumption will be 40% higher than it is today. Efficiency, improvements, and conservation are part of the solution, but will t, in themselves, meet the need for more energy. On the other hand, the cost of energy is affecting the quality of life of many individuals throughout the world. Our focus in this publication is to help you, the consumer to take control of your energy expenses. We are going to introduce some new techlogies to you, as well as to show you some simple cost effective methods that you can use to lower your bills!
- Author BiographyThe author is a Master Electrician and a Building Consultant who is concerned about you, your home and your pocketbook. With 25 years in the electrical and construction industry, he offers you guidance and tips which will absolutely save your hard earned dollars. He wants to invite you to join in the energy conservation movement. You will also be introduced to cutting edge green energy technologies. Photovoltaic, a form of solar technology, will be discussed in detail for your reference. Your application of this information will help your bottom line, the economy, and the environment. He writes this book as the second of a multiple volume series.
- Author(s)Darren C Carroll
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication28/02/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight141 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.