Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionLowlands to Highlands is a compilation of stories from the life of Hamish Skead, a conservationist, hunter, and outdoorsman. It tells some of the humorous, dangerous, unbelievable, and downright crazy stories from Hamish's wanderings in Africa and beyond. These stories might be hard to believe, but every one is true. Through the stories, Lowlands to Highlands pays tribute to the great family, friends, colleagues, and clients that make an adventure. The adrenalin, danger, and adventure filter through the pages and pictures of Lowlands to Highlands. Hunters make the best conservationists, as they have the most to lose if we don't take care of our planet.
- Author(s)Hamish Skead
- Date of Publication24/09/2013
- SubjectBiography: General
- Place of PublicationBloomington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight415 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.