All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrench Canadians have a long, proud history of serving their nation. From the earliest beginnings, French Canadians assisted in carving out and defending the nascent country. They were critical as defenders and as allies against hostile Natives and competing European powers. In the aftermath of the conquest, they continued, albeit under a different flag, to defend Canada. Loyal Service examines the service of a number of French-Canadian leaders and their contributions to the nation during times of peace, crisis, and conflict spanning the entire historical spectrum from New France to the end of the twentieth century.
- Author BiographyColonel Bernd Horn is an experienced infantry officer and is currently the director of the Canadian Forces Leadership Institute. Dr. Horn is also an adjunct professor of history at the Royal Military College of Canada. Dr. Roch Legault is an associate professor of history at the Royal Military College of Canada. He has published works that focus on Canadian military history and strategy.
- PublisherDundurn Group Ltd
- Date of Publication26/01/2007
- SubjectMilitary History
- Place of PublicationToronto
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintDundurn Group Ltd
- Content Note35
- Weight542 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byColonel Bernd Horn,Roch Legault
- Foreword byLieutenant-General J. H. P. M. Caron
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.69Trending at AU $111.07
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.34
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.33
- AU $19.36Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.01
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.