CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
About this product
- DescriptionThrough various examples, children learn about loyalty and how to apply it to everyday life. With classmates, with friends, and with family members, various situations are presented which teach readers about the importance of being loyal.
- Author(s)Cynthia Amoroso
- PublisherChild's World
- Date of Publication01/08/2013
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Social Sciences
- Series TitleValues to Live by
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChild's World
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width206 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Paper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.