All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis thought-provoking work by a physicist and popular science writer explores the origins of asymmetry from the molecular level to that of the universe at large. His cosmic tour ranges from the development of human embryos to the mysterious Higgs boson, or God particle, and ongoing research at the CERN laboratory in Switzerland. Close's writing is beguiling. Nature.
- Author(s)Frank Close
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication28/02/2014
- SubjectPopular Science
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Weight249 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.11Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.