All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWatch Me explores the artist's quintessential style of expression and compiles the best images as seen and exhibited all over the world. The book covers shots from successful exhibitions such as Velata, Talking Hats, Polaroid Works, Body Visions and Specials and at the same time includes many previously unseen images, taken during Lucille's work in the studio or during master classes abroad. Feremans tries to capture the strength and beauty - to be taken in the broadest sense of the word - of the human body and whether shooting in black and white or full colour, always manages to add a hint of mystery and seductive moodiness to these intriguing images. Essays from Takyua Tsukahara, Barbara Hitchcock, Alfons Boesmans, Luk van Driessche, Andreas Barylli-Fayer and Eddy Stockmans shine a special light on the captivating art of Lucille Feremans and its perception.
- Author(s)Alfons Boesmans,Barbara Hitchcock,Takyua Tsukahara
- PublisherStichting Kunstboek BVBA
- Date of Publication29/10/2014
- Place of PublicationOostkamp
- Country of PublicationBelgium
- ImprintStichting Kunstboek BVBA
- Content Note58 colour, 43 b.&w.
- Weight1633 g
- Width250 mm
- Height330 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $75.71New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.41Trending at AU $23.51
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.22
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $75.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.