All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLUCK OF THE DRAW is the story of Lucky, one of the slowest racehorses the world has ever kwn. Even though Lucky gives racing his all, he never manages to win a race, and soon finds himself working as a jumper and dressage horse. No matter how hard he tries, Lucky seems to fail at all disciplines. Despite his lack of success, Lucky remains upbeat and hopeful. He is determined to find his life's purpose, and eventually learns that succeeding in life doesn't always involve winning trophies and ribbons. Diana Tuorto has been writing fiction and poetry since the age of ten. Luck of the Draw is her third vel, which she began writing at age 17. A graduate of the University of Pittsburgh with a degree in English Writing and History, Ms. Tuorto remains a dedicated writer and resides in New Jersey. She has other creative interests in Marketing and Web Design, and is an active volunteer with various local and worldwide n-profit organizations.
- Author(s)Diana Tuorto
- PublisherBooksurge Publishing
- Date of Publication29/07/2008
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBooksurge Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight109 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.