All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe summer before Enzo enters the 6th grade, his dad takes a job with a company cooler than Nike, Timberland, and Marc Ecko. Even better, he gets to spend the summer traveling with his father and the CEO/designer/head of the company, a cross between Steve Jobs and Lance Armstrong. Working out all Summer, meeting new people, and growing up makes him come back a different kid - more confident and self-assured. But when all the other kids, especially the girls, start paying attention and treating him differently, he ascribes it all to his cool prototype lucky cap. Flirted with, more popular, invited onto the sports teams - it's all thanks to his Lucky Cap. And when it disappears, Enzo stops at thing to get it back, so he won't lose his new-found status, only to sabotage himself.
- Author BiographyPatrick Jennings blasted onto the children's book scene with his critically acclaimed Faith and the Electric Dogs, which received numerous starred reviews and is now in film development. Guinea Dog was called a very funny book...would be particularly great for fifth-grade boys. by wired.com. Now that his children are middle-grade age, he has turned his focus to writing funny, easily accessible stories that will appeal to middle-schoolers. A former resident of Bisbee, Arizona, Jennings now lives in Washington State. Visit him online at www.patrickjennings.com.
- Author(s)Patrick Jennings
- PublisherEgmont USA
- Date of Publication30/06/2011
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintEgmont USA
- Weight346 g
- Width145 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Reading AgeFrom 8 To 12
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.49Trending at AU $29.23
- AU $26.50Trending at AU $33.19
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.48
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $43.81
- AU $31.94Trending at AU $38.51
- AU $19.13Trending at AU $19.55
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $15.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.