All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $78.84Trending at AU $111.00
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $40.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.96
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.41
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.98
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.29
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.03
About this product
- DescriptionRobin Waters Casper, LMFT, RMT, is a California Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist, #41820, a Reiki Master Teacher, and an author/publisher. In Lucky Lucky the Love Puppy, she weaves Lucky's Cocker Spaniel beauty with his affectionate nature and brings children, and those who care about them, a transformative, read-along, sing-along, feelings picture book. Lucky's cute, funny, and dramatic behaviors launch an exploration of expression. Both the song Mp3, $0.99, and the song audiobook, $3.46, are sold separately and feature Robin singing lyrics of identical text with Gina Trenalone performing pia. The song audiobook also has voice narration of the entire book, including the guide and the discussion questions. Children will delight in reading or singing while also learning how to identify and express feelings. Robin worked at Butte County Department of Behavioral Health as a Mental Health Therapist, implementing programs designed to build bonds between parents and children under six in association with California's First Five Commission. Her background lends a style as genuine as it is engaging. For a special bonus, within the guide, she offers a simple game for teaching children I feel statements. Lucky Lucky the Love Puppy will be a life-changer for children as they develop emotional awareness and growth, as well as for parents, teachers, and therapists who wish to connect through meaningful, yet entertaining, experiences. Robin and Lucky invite children and trusted adults on an empathetic journey to the empathetic world of wonders! Ask about the Spanish version coming soon!
- Author BiographyRobin Waters Casper, LMFT, RMT, is a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist, #41820, a Reiki Master Teacher/Practitioner, and an author/publisher, owner of Waters N Light Reiki N Books. She has worked with youths in the mental health field for several decades. Often she uses creative methods to interweave a fabric of rich connection and meaning, which has led her to create several works meant to be universally enjoyed: Lucky Lucky the Love Puppy; A read-along, sing-along feelings picture book with a song audiobook, sold separately, and Mindful Max and the Mental Magic Club, a mindfulness chapter book for ages six to nine. She currently works at taking care of an elderly parent, helping children with emotional education, teaching and providing Reiki-related services, and writing an adult visionary romance novel. Occasionally, she will collaborate with others to produce audio experiences, such as the CD and download, Harp Solo and Chakra Grounding Meditation, by herself and Rev. Dr. Katy Valentine, owner of Agape Harp. Robin resides in Northern California with her husband, David, and Lucky.
- Author(s)Robin Waters Casper Lmft
- PublisherWaters N Light Books
- Date of Publication19/04/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWaters N Light Books
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight104 g
- Width216 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.