All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLucky Peach is a quarterly journal of food and writing. Each issue focuses on a single theme, and explores that theme through essays, art, photography, and recipes.
- Author BiographyDavid Chang is the chef and founder of Momofuku, which includes award-winning restaurants in New York City, Sydney, and Toronto. He has been honored as a Time 100, Fortune's 40 Under 40, and was named a GQ Man of the Year. He lives in New York City. Peter Meehan is a former New York Times restaurant columnist. His writing has appeared in many foreign and domestic magazines and he has coauthored a handful of books, including the bestselling Momofuku cookbook. He lives in New York City. Chris Ying was the publisher of McSweeney's before he assumed the role of editor in chief of Lucky Peach. He is the coauthor of Ivan Ramen and of the forthcoming Mission Chinese Food cookbook. He lives in San Francisco.
- PublisherLucky Peach
- Date of Publication26/02/2015
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationNY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLucky Peach
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight428 g
- Width216 mm
- Height267 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edited byChris Ying,David Chang,Peter Meehan
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $100.37
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.85
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $84.02
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $100.60
- AU $64.69Trending at AU $68.88
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $107.45
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.